The Quality Assurance Group is tasked with ensuring that all activities carried out at the study program level comply with quality standards and are accountable to the Head of the Study Program. GPM findings will be discussed and resolved in routine GPM meetings and departmental meetings. So that the findings and problems found can be immediately followed up and resolved. PS DIKK FK Undip has 2 GPM members, and has attended training on Higher Education Quality Assurance Systems (SPMPT) and Academic Internal Audit (AIMA) organized by Undip.
The Quality Assurance Group of the DIKK FK Undip PS Department is tasked with assisting the Head of the Study Program in implementing the Study Program’s internal quality assurance system which includes:
- Preparation of Procedure Manual Documents.
- Preparation of Work Instructions
GPM PS DIKK FK Undip has compiled 40 procedure manuals which include procedure manuals for education, research and community service and support that have been adjusted to academic standards.
TEAM ROUTINE DUTIES ARE:
- Develop program specification documents, procedure manuals and work instructions.
- Monitoring and evaluating the implementation of quality objectives.
Team Composition :
- Dr. dr. Fifin Luthfia Rahmi, M.S., Sp.M(K). (Ketua GPM)
- dr. Farmaditya Eka Putra, M.Si.Med., PhD (Sekretaris GPM)